For your family
Who means the most to you?
You are the heart and soul of your family. You love deep and want the best for everyone around you. Maybe they were born into your family, or maybe they have just earned an honorary membership. Whoever they are, let’s talk about celebrating those relationships through portraits. Or rather, a portrait experience.
Not your typical photo session
Have you hit a milestone, like having a baby? Or just realized that tiny baby is about to graduate from high school? Maybe you, your siblings and parents are all going to be together and you want to document a rare occasion. Are all the kids out of braces finally? Maybe you and your spouse haven’t had a photo together since your wedding. Perhaps you and your best friend want to add another adventure to your list and get glammed up for the day. Or you’ve been craving a mother/daughter/granddaughter heirloom piece.
I consider any session with more than one person to be a family one. So let’s get started. We meet and I’ll give you all my advice on picking the perfect clothing for everyone. At the session, which can be at the studio or on location, we’ll spend about an hour, working on poses and expressions that are natural and beautiful. A few weeks later you’ll see the images and make your selections. You'll have your choice of purchasing portfolio boxes with matted prints, frames and canvas wraps. Everything we offer is chosen with care to be beautiful and long-lasting.
• Call 901-568-0211 for a consultation to plan your session
• Session fee is $300 and includes hair & makeup for one
• Add hair & makeup for $150 per additional person (or $75 for either service)
• Sessions begin at 10am weekdays and Saturdays
• Location sessions also available
• Prints begin at $225; collections start at $1200
• All session fees and products will have 9.25% TN sales tax added